[wisb] ALERT: ??? hummer

  • From: Mike Duchek <mikeduchek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 13:41:16 -0600

Hey guys, I have posted the photo here, apparently taken recently in Mequon.
Tina and Ray please post details if you don't mind to the list.  My guess was
broad-billed based on the apparent length of the bill, but further speculation
and discussion has already commenced on the Facebook page:
http://on.fb.me/totC1W
 -Mike Duchek, Waukesha, Waukesha Co. > Subject: [wisb] Mequon hummer photo