[wisb] Mequon hummer photo

  • From: Ray Bender & Tina Keppel <2shrinks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisconsin Birding Network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 12:03:20 -0600

This is a digiscope taken through a Kowa scope with a Canon SD1000 Digital
Elph.  I could blame the light, but it's also not the best pairing of equipment
for this sort of thing. We're working on better angles and camera placement and
will post anything we get that's better. This shot does show some detail; maybe
enough for hummer wonks to ID it.
Tina Keppel and Ray Bender