[wisb] Re: A clarification on GGOW posts

  • From: Ralph Curtis <photos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisconsin Birding Network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 16:34:33 -0500

Thank you Peter, especially about the input about photographers.

Last night, I showed up at the Scuppernong Prairie to photograph the
Short-eared Owls, and I actually felt embarrassed to get out of the car with
photo equipment, due to the actions of a few with the GGO.
I just ask that birders please do not lump ALL photographers into an uncaring
category like the few mellonheads involved with the GGO.

Thank you,
Ralph Curtis
Genesee, WI