[wisb] 14 Warblers Florence Co

  • From: Kay Kavanagh <kkav2299@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2014 14:27:49 -0500

On a 10 mile bike ride this morning in SE Florence Co I found 68 species.
Of the 16 warblers including Golden-winged, Mourning, and Canada, only the
Blackpoll, a late migrator, isn't a breeder here.  Other highlights include
a Broad-winged Hawk on a nest in our woods, 5 Whip poor will, and a Wood
Thrush.
Kay Kavanagh
Aurora  Florence Co