[WinPrnDev] Re: Duplicate Print jobs

  • From: Alex Egorov <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winprndev <winprndev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 16:35:05 +0400

With different drivers this is impossible,
If source printer have print jobs with NT EMF format than
this is possible but with some advanced work with print job content.
You should manually extract EMF content and send it to another printer,
but EMF content can be readed without any second printer.

On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 4:27 PM, Octavian Rinciog <octavian.rinciog@xxxxxxxxx
> wrote:

> 2013/10/1 Alex Egorov <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> > How do you get print job handle?
>
> The source print job handle is obtained using the following calls:
>
>     _stprintf_s(jobStr, _T("%s,Job %i"), szPrinterName, iIndex);
>     if (!OpenPrinter(jobStr, &hPrinterJob, NULL))
>     {
>         return FALSE;
>     }
>

> > How big your bufsize? (Can't be more than 64k)
> My bufsize is 1024B. The spl file is copied very good (The two files
> has the same dimension and hash).
>
> Anyway, I'm not sure that copying the spl file is the proper way to
> implement my task, because in the general case the two printers have a
> different driver.
>

> --
> Octavian Rinciog
> ---
> Questions? First check the UndocPrint pages at
> http://www.undocprint.org/winspool

Alex Egorov
http://usefulsoft.com