[WinPrnDev] Re: Duplicate Print jobs

  • From: Octavian Rinciog <octavian.rinciog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winprndev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 15:27:39 +0300

2013/10/1 Alex Egorov <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> How do you get print job handle?

The source print job handle is obtained using the following calls:

    _stprintf_s(jobStr, _T("%s,Job %i"), szPrinterName, iIndex);
    if (!OpenPrinter(jobStr, &hPrinterJob, NULL))
    {
        return FALSE;
    }

> How big your bufsize? (Can't be more than 64k)
My bufsize is 1024B. The spl file is copied very good (The two files
has the same dimension and hash).

Anyway, I'm not sure that copying the spl file is the proper way to
implement my task, because in the general case the two printers have a
different driver.

--
Octavian Rinciog
---