[wineeg] Study care fully and reply...........

  • From: frank dinga <frankdinga@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frankdinga@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 14:41:09 -0800 (PST)

Sir,

 I am writing to solicit for your assistance, though we have not met, or talked
to each other before, but I got your source and contact through South African
Chamber of Commerce Johannesburg.

INTRODUCTION; Let me start by introducing myself to you, I am Mr Frank Dinga,
special assistant to Mr Dube Mhkize a South African Government Representative
to Iraq as the leader of South African human shield in the year 2003,at the
onset of war in Iraq.

 REASON OF CONTACTING YOU; The reason why I am contacting you is that when the
war escalated and everybody is being evacuated my boss Mr Mhkize, came back
with Three boxes which was sealed with Diplomatic seal back to South Africa,
which was deposited in security vault as valuable documents. Now in South
Africa my boss and his co representatives is being accused of having a shady
oil deal with Iraq government, and with furore being raised over this issue,
with the action of international world over this shady oil deals, hence my boss
called me, and took me into confidence, of the actual content of the boxes.

He took me  to the Security company and showed me the contents, the boxes was
stacked full with $United States dollars bills. On my enquiry he to told me
that the money is totalled {$250} million dollars, Uday Saddam gave the money
to him for safekeeping pending his arrival to South Africa as a refugee or as
an asylum seeker.

Now he asked me to seek for a foreigner who is trustworthy, and who is capable
to assist in transferring this money to his country account since Uday is dead
and he my boss action in Iraq is being interrogated and questioned now in South
Africa.

 He  can be rest assured that he can face the oil scandal and defend it rather
than smuggling of money into South Africa, hence I contacting you for
assistance.

 You are entitled to 20% of the total sum and 10% is for any expenses that
might be incurred during the cause of this transaction. Please don?t take undue
advantage of this proposal, reply as soon as possible  to my private mail box
infonicon1@xxxxxxxxx or frankdinga@xxxxxxxxxxx  I  await for your immediate
response.

 Thanks and God bless.

 Mr Frank Dinga.

Yahoo! Search - Find what you?re looking for faster.