[wineeg] Re: "Incorrect folder pathname C:\Mitsar\WinEEG\Data" ---HELP!

  • From: "Andrey N. Grushvitskiy" <andrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Alexander Olsen <wineeg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 05:12:48 -0700

Óâàæàåìûé Alexander!

Friday, August 05, 2005, 6:47:07 AM:

AO> HI! I'm having a problem with my WinEEG software. When I open the
AO> program the window for "data base parameters" pops up. When I push the
AO> OK button the following message pops up on the screen:

AO> "Incorrect folder pathname C:\Mitsar\WinEEG\Data"

AO> I am not able to get the normdatabase to work, and I am not able to
AO> compute batch data etc... I think this may be a consequence of the
AO> former errormessage that pops up on my screen(???).

AO> Have anybody experienced similar problems, and/or know how to fix it?

AO> Regards Alexander Olsen, (NTNU, Norway)

Dear Mr. Olsen,

Sorry for delay of the answer but the most part of the staff is now on leave.
I have redirected your e-mail to our programmer Dr. Valery Ponomarev.
Unfortunately he is on leave, too and will be able to answer you only after 15
August.

Best regards
Andrew Grushvitskiy
andrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx