[wineeg] "Incorrect folder pathname C:\Mitsar\WinEEG\Data" ---HELP!

  • From: Alexander Olsen <alexanol@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wineeg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 15:47:07 +0200

HI! I'm having a problem with my WinEEG software. When I open the
program the window for "data base parameters" pops up. When I push the
OK button the following message pops up on the screen:

"Incorrect folder pathname C:\Mitsar\WinEEG\Data"

I am not able to get the normdatabase to work, and I am not able to
compute batch data etc... I think this may be a consequence of the
former errormessage that pops up on my screen(???).

Have anybody experienced similar problems, and/or know how to fix it?

Regards Alexander Olsen, (NTNU, Norway)