[wineeg] From Mitsar Co., Ltd.

  • From: Alexander Grushvitskiy <alexandr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wineeg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 16:43:20 +0400

I have e-mail copy with attached operation manual direct to you.

Dear Jon,

So, I can you instructions step by step how to start the system:

1. After you have connected the amp to USB, Windows will detect the
new device and will ask you for drivers. Drivers are provided in
software set. So, before going to WinEEG, you need to install them.

The green LED on amp box will be lighted only while recording.

2. The open WinEEG, come to equipment parameters and press FIND.
You will see in the textbox device name and its SN. Then fill in the
electronic codes, if you use them and press OK button. In any case
then you next time will come to equipment parameters all fields for
codes will stay blank, don't worry about it.

So, if any question appear fill free to contact me.

Best regards,
Alexander Grushvitskiy,
Export Manager,
Mitsar Co., Ltd.,