[wineeg] AW: go-no go vs. CPTs

  • From: Müller Andreas <Andreas.Mueller@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wineeg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 06:51:19 +0200

Dear Jon
With WINEEG and Psytask you have all: GoNogo task vis, auditory, reading.
Maths, all with norms for spectra (absolute power and relative power), for ERP
and even for the components (P1, P3b, p3a, P2, P2H). In this moment there are
norms from 7-16. In praxis the component analyse helps extremely. In one or two
month we expect to bring out new database from 7-87 with many more statistics
and 1000 healthy subjects in.
If you have some questions about database write me.
Next week, (17.-21. April), there will be a workshop in London (see
All the best
Andreas Müller