[wineeg] Re: FW: Invitation to join the Mitsar group

  • From: Jay Gunkelman <qeegjay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wineeg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 08:29:20 -0800

I joined Leslie's Mitsar list.

-----Original Message-----
From: wineeg-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wineeg-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Frick, Ann
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2004 2:00 AM
To: wineeg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: LeslieSherlin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [wineeg] FW: Invitation to join the Mitsar group

Leslie Sherlin, who along with Marco Congedo founded the NTE software
company, has just put out this invitation to join a Mitsar group.  Their
company is now distributing Mitsar in addition to their own very interesting
software for EEG analysis.
We haven't had any postings to this group in a while.  Perhaps it makes
sense to join forces.  As I understand it, Leslie will be providing techical
support for Mitsar products to those who purchase through NTE.  Therefore, I
think it makes good sense to be involved in his list.

What do we think?