[wineeg] FW: Invitation to join the Mitsar group

  • From: "Frick, Ann" <a.frick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wineeg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 10:00:26 -0000

Leslie Sherlin, who along with Marco Congedo founded the NTE software company,
has just put out this invitation to join a Mitsar group.  Their company is now
distributing Mitsar in addition to their own very interesting software for EEG
analysis.
We haven't had any postings to this group in a while.  Perhaps it makes sense
to join forces.  As I understand it, Leslie will be providing techical support
for Mitsar products to those who purchase through NTE.  Therefore, I think it
makes good sense to be involved in his list.

What do we think?
ann