[windows2000] windows 2003 and appleshare

  • From: nohup@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 16:49:52 +0200

Hi.
I got a strange problem.
About a year ago I set up a windows 2000 server to act as a file server for some old, old macintosh.
There where no problem.
Today when I do the same I got some strange problem. First I made AD that also shared files. The old macintosh computer could read from the share, but not write. I worked a lot with users and rights to this share. So I reinstalled and set it up as a singel server with file sharing, and now they can't even connect to the share or see it. When trying to connect directly to the ip address, it complaining about the protocol or something like that.
I also tryed from a new macintosh, with the same result.

Any idee?

/Johan