[windows2000] Re: service question

  • From: "Ray at home" <listray@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 23:16:08 -0400

Couldn't agree more.  Where I work, that used to be the case, although
that's a few years back now.  No one ever took advantage of that fact,
other than me.  But they just put me in the IS department then.  But you
can't give people all the rights in the world to do anything at all and
then try to stop them from doing things.

Ray at home