[windows2000] how to switch back

  • From: Darlene <babydoveme@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 08:44:07 -0700 (PDT)

I am having such a problem with permissions and things like that with win2k. I
no longer give a care about the supposed security leaks by being online under
administrator. I am having too much of a problem getting programs to run under
a user name.  Now I can't get front page 2002 to work under my user name.  I
just want to go back to one screen and no users at all, however, now I can't
get my outlook express info from my user name over to administrator.  Can
someone please tell me how to merge these two screen names and be done with it?
 I don't want seperate screen names on my operating system anymore.  I must
admit I am so humiliated and bogged down with this stuff, I am so sorry I have
win2k now I could just cry (about as much as I am whining right now, heheheh) I
am so far behind, I feel like I will never catch up, I can't edit my website, I
can't find a reasonbly priced shopping cart, (btw what do u guys think of that
bcentral stuff on front page?) and my store opens on the 15th of June....I
don't have time to play around with operating systems.  I just need things to
or Win2k.  OH GAWD! could someone please help me or show me where to find a
tutorial I can understand in english, just plain old english (heheheheh yeah
right huh?)  I cant handle this
sorry this was soooooooooo long
Darla
btw I did re-install word and everything worked fine.  I thought I had this all
together and now this frontpage2002 issue jumps up in my already over worked
life.

Please visit us at www.darlenesexotics.com

Thanks, as always, The BabyDove