[windows2000] Re: Your uptimes

  • From: "Chris Berry" <compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 10:14:55 -0800

>From: "Sullivan, Glenn" <GSullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Properly set up hub/switches/routers should never go down.  And they
>are all cheap enough that it is worth having one of each sitting
>around for backup.

Well, if they never go down, why do you need a backup? *grin*  All I can say
is that your budget must be better than mine as I'm forced to pretty much
use equipment until it falls apart in a nasty way.

Chris Berry
compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx
Systems Administrator
JM Associates

"Live dangerously, overclock your servers."