[windows2000] Re: XP Compatible PDManager.exe

  • From: "Sullivan, Glenn" <GSullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 08:47:56 -0400

Yup.  Same message.

I can only assume that is is failing when it tried to enumerate XP/2003
drivers, because it does the same thing if I run it on a Win2K machine,
and then connect to another machine.

As a matter of fact, I'm almost positive that's what's happening,
because if I run it on an XP machine, click past the message, and then
connect it to another machine (Drivers->Select Computer...) it
enumerates fine.

Thanks for the suggestion though...

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I  MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.

________________________________

From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Kenzig
Kenzig.com
Posted At: Monday, June 06, 2005 8:43 AM
Posted To: Windows 2000
Conversation: [windows2000] Re: XP Compatible PDManager.exe
Subject: [windows2000] Re: XP Compatible PDManager.exe

Um did you try right clicking on it going to properties compatibility
tab and changing it to run in compatibility for say windows 2000?
JK

Angus Macdonald <Angus.Macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

        Can I second the request with a version that works on 2003
server well?