[windows2000] XP Compatible PDManager.exe

  • From: "Sullivan, Glenn" <GSullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 07:43:09 -0400

Does anyone know if there exists an XP version of PDManager.exe?

When I try to run it on my XP machine, I get "The environment specified
is invalid."

I find it invaluable when testing... I have startup scripts that install
printer drivers so that Login Scripts can connect network printers, so
it's nice to be able to easily remove the drivers that I want to
reinstall...

TIA,

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I  MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.