[windows2000] Re: Windows Update - SUS - An thanks everyone

  • From: "Chris Berry" <compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 16:07:55 -0800

>From: Chee%2dHeng Chin <chchin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>Can't we use SUS for hotfixes & patches while using AD group policy
>for service pack at the same time? That should cover everything then.

I don't thinks so, I don't see how you'd get AD to distribute service packs,
it doens't really have anything to do with that.  However, if you do figure
something out, I'd love to hear the answer, that would be a handy feature.

Chris Berry
compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx
Systems Administrator
JM Associates

"And here in our server room you can see our Beowolf Cluster of C64's that
keeps our enterprise on the very cutting edge of technology."