[windows2000] Re: When Admin Rights Attack!?

  • From: "Andrew Shriner" <aShriner@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 15:46:18 -0400

Nononono I'm not installing from a CD...

When we add a new computer model to the network, an admin logs on and
installs Windows, Novell Utilities, helper apps, etc. Office is actually
installed over the network during that time, but it's not done with
Active Directory.

Drew

>>> douglas.jensen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 06/15/04 03:39PM >>>
I disagree.

You can still install from a Admin Share with a Transforms File and it
runs
faster over the network than from a CD.

To each his/her own.

Doug