[windows2000] Re: We are having problems accessing one of our servers

  • From: "Jeff Stockard" <jstockard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 08:31:04 -0400

Have you tried to use Remote Access from a Windows 2000 computer ( Start
- Programs - Accessories - Communication - Remote Access ) and using the
IP address?  I have been able to get to some servers that do not have
Terminal Services installed.  We also had a problem with a KVM that
would only make the keyboard and mouse accessible if you rebooted the
server with the KVM button pushed for the stuck server.

Hope this helps.

Jeff

Jesus Loves You