[windows2000] Way OT - Blocking attachments with McAfee GroupShield

  • From: "Farrugia, Paul" <pfarrugia@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 11:21:14 -0500

Hello,

Sorry for the OT question but the McAfee group at Yahoo is useless.....

This question is for those of you that are using Group Shield (if there
are any of you out there). How do you handle blocking attachments?  Do
you block everything or a limited file extension? What do you do when a
legit file attachment is blocked? I know you can save it and then pass
it on to the user but is that my only option?

Thanks in advance for any advice

Paul