[windows2000] Re: W2K vs XP. What do you think?

  • From: "Nick Smith" <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 08:40:53 +0100

FWIW, I think he's giving absolutely correct advice for his target
audiences - end-users with little or no technical knowledge.

There's a different argument to be had regarding stability and
manageability in a netwroked corporate environement. Both Oses are great
in that environemtn, and personally I haven't found any less stability
under XP than 2000- but I sure get less support calls about XP.

Nick