[windows2000] Re: Vista as an admin station?

  • From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 08:58:43 +0200

Dogers <> wrote on Monday, June 11, 2007 10:33 PM:

They couldn't fix a 64b GPMC for WinXP x64 two years ago, so what makes you
think they will fix Vista anytime soon? Maybe a while after Longhorn Server's
been realeased. At the earliest...

If you get the impression I'm cranky when it comes to adminning from
Vista/WinXP x64 you're right I am. What were they thinking??

And to make matters worse, there's no official x64 powertoys either...