[windows2000] Virtual PC 2007

  • From: "Davey B" <db1001ster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 11:29:34 +0100

Anyone played with this ?

Basically I've a vista 64bit box with virtual PC on it connected to a ADSL
router (DHCP - 192.168.0.X,DNS etc)
I installed a virtual W2K3 server and a virtual W2K workstation.

What I can't seem to workout is what network settings I have to use in
virtual PC to get the 2 virtuals to talk to each other only. I don't need
the virtuals to get access to the internet .. just to each other as I'd like
to mess about with W2K3 DNS and DHCP and tighten the security using AD GPO's
on the W2K workstation.... and then once I've got everything sorted I'll
apply to a real setup.

Any pointers ?

Thanks