[windows2000] Re: "$NtUninstallKB917422$"

  • From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 23:06:24 +0200

Never mind. This patch should supposedly have fixed the issue.
<<<http://support.microsoft.com/kb/924867>>> Unfortunately it doesn't help me.
The waltz with the support-staff at Ubisoft continues...

[Cranky mode on]
Without getting into a rant-frenzy about all these copy-protection schemes,
they are seriously getting on my nerves... It's frustrating to say the least.
And here I actually buy them, spending a significant amount of cash on them...
Maybe bittorrent isn't such a bad idea after all... 8-[
[Cranky mode off]