[windows2000] Re: Upgrade win2k pro to win2k server?

  • From: "Sullivan, Glenn" <GSullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 10:42:25 -0400

Sorin,

Here is a .cmd script that you could schedule to run every so often... it
disconnects all sessions that have an "Idle" value of more than 0.

Be careful of line wrap... I am going to number each line.  Remove the
number, the period, and the space at the beginning of each line, and save it
as a .CMD file.  Line 5 is intentionally left blank...

<------------Start Script------------>
1. @Echo Off
2. setlocal
3. for /f "skip=4 tokens=1,4 delims=" %%i in ('net session') do call
:Process "%%i"
4. goto :EOF
5.
6. :Process
7. if %1=="The command completed successfully." goto :EOF
8. set @Session=%~1
9. set @Computer=%@Session:~0,17%
10. set @Idle=%@Session:~62,5%
11. if not "%@Idle%"=="    0" net session %@Computer% /DELETE