[windows2000] Re: Tivoli

  • From: "Costanzo, Ray" <rcostanzo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 16:29:40 -0400

I personally would be fine with having nothing.  I mean, instead of spending
$40,000 on SMS, how about spending $0 on VNC and spend $20,000 on training
an unknowledgeable staff how to write simple "for /f %%x in ('net view')"
files or some.  No, instead we'll just pull out the credit card and try (for
the thousandth) time to buy non-existent magic wand software instead of
using our brains.

Ray at work

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com