[windows2000] Tivoli

  • From: "Costanzo, Ray" <rcostanzo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 15:53:17 -0400

For those who might care, which is probably only me, and for those who may
have noticed me bitching about Tivoli in the past, I got the go-ahead today
to eliminate Tivoli and start researching SMS implementation.  I am
incredibly happy.  If you'd like to send me gifts, e-mail me and I'll give
you my address or my account and routing number if you'd like to just wire
me some cash as a gift.

Ray at work

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com