[windows2000] Re: Tell us: What New features do you want inTerminal Services?

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <daphatbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 05:31:55 -0700

I have heard people say this, but I have found that  (Vista Business
here) it's about the same as XP as far as speed. When I'm running XP, I
have the system set for performance and under Vista, I have Aero turned
on and while I'm sure there's a hit, performance wise, it's still pretty
quick. This is on a 3800+ with 2gb RAM.

On Wed, 2 May 2007 09:44:23 +0200, "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> took
time to say the following:

> XP is still the winner. My dual-cores around 4400+-speeds and with 1-2GB of
> RAM rocks with XP. Same hardware with Vista makes all that flashy hardware
> grind to nearly a halt... 8-[ So no, Vista isn't going to enter my domain
> anytime soon.

When a computer dies, does it see a blue screen?