[windows2000] Re: Tell us: What New features do you want inTerminal Services?

  • From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 09:44:23 +0200

Chris Berry <> wrote on Saturday, April 28, 2007 12:50 AM:

That's an old posting. SP2 for Vista may take a while. 8-)

UAC works much the same way it does in say linux, but is more intrusive
popping up every so often. At least during my test of it.

XP is still the winner. My dual-cores around 4400+-speeds and with 1-2GB of
RAM rocks with XP. Same hardware with Vista makes all that flashy hardware
grind to nearly a halt... 8-[ So no, Vista isn't going to enter my domain
anytime soon.