[windows2000] TS - leaving a disconnected session running

  • From: "Chris Ruggeri" <cruggeri@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 15:14:57 -0600

Hi group,

Is there any reason( other than using a license) that a TS session
should be reset when it has been disconnected from?

 The reason we want to do this is to run a server side app in a TS
session that must remain open. We have no way to run it locally because
it involves a point to point connection and we would like to be able to
debug the app remotely. TIA for any input.

Chris