[windows2000] TOMLA

  • From: "Sorin Srbu" <Sorin.Srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 12:46:21 +0100

Hi list,

I've made a TDGTTOMLA, or "The Definitive Guide To TOMLA", or "The
Definitive Guide To Three Or More Letter Acronyms" for use on our
dept intranet. As I (actually) got good feedback from the users and
also laughs from dito, I thought I'd share this with you ppl.

My first attempt a few years back failed in utter disaster, and
rendered me a talk-to from my boss... This is the second attempt,
and has (at least so far) appearantly been recieved with a better

Pls let me know if you'd like a zipped copy, consisiting of an
html-file and a jpeg, totally about 50k. Should you like it, and
decide to use it on your own intranet, pls credit me. 8-)

The list is basically a long list with acronyms I use and which I
get more or less questions about, and/or use in my mails to the
dept mailing-lists etc.