[windows2000] Re: TOMLA

  • From: "Ray at work" <listray@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 08:34:36 -0500

It did bounce back, but I wasn't surprised.  Some spamming bastards decided
to use my domain for their FROM addresses all during the month of October,
so my domain is probably blacklisted all over the place, or at least any
place that blacklists without doing a reverse DNS lookup first...

I received file.  Thanks!  :]