[windows2000] Re: Software opinion: ScriptLogic

  • From: "Chris Berry" <compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 19:13:48 -0700

>From: Robert Barrett <RobertB@xxxxxxxxxx>
>We are using SL right now.  It is basically a gui front end to Kix
>scripting
>but it saves a lot of time for us.  If you have an in-house script guy/girl
>then by all means use them instead.  However, if you don't have time to
>script yourself this is a very good tool, very flexible and it has
>excellent
>support.

Never used Kix, or the Gui front end you're talking about, what's the
advantage over raw code? (I usually just use perl for everything)

Chris Berry
compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx
Systems Administrator
JM Associates

"Without change, something sleeps inside us, and seldom awakens.  The
sleeper must awaken." -- Duke Leto Atreides