[windows2000] Re: Software opinion: ScriptLogic

  • From: Robert Barrett <RobertB@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 14:32:21 -0600

We are using SL right now.  It is basically a gui front end to Kix scripting
but it saves a lot of time for us.  If you have an in-house script guy/girl
then by all means use them instead.  However, if you don't have time to
script yourself this is a very good tool, very flexible and it has excellent
support.