[windows2000] Re: Security Event ID 560

  • From: Jesse Kitson <jesse.kitson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 10:26:41 -0400

Bob,

We have our logs set to 2meg and over write as necessary.  This will
work fine (unless you are trying to catch someone doing something
wrong).  You could also find out why the user is trying to access a
file that he doesn't have access to (could be he should have access
for program to run correctly).

--
Jesse E. Kitson
From gmail.com