[windows2000] Re: Scripting

  • From: "Robert K Coffman Jr - Info From Data Corporation" <bcoffman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 09:05:26 -0500

Bill,

This is part of a kix script I use in a terminal server environment.  The W:
drive is mapped to the user's profile, and I remapped their start menu to
W:\ProgMenu.  You could use this as a starting place...

- Bob Coffman

If Not Exist ("W:\ProgMenu\*.*")
 MD W:\ProgMenu
Endif

DEL "W:\ProgMenu\*.*"

; Core apps (ie. all users have access to them)
; go here.

Copy "E:\Ted\Shortcuts\Windows Explorer.lnk" "W:\ProgMenu\"
Copy "E:\Ted\Shortcuts\Word 97.lnk" "W:\ProgMenu\"
Copy "E:\Ted\Shortcuts\Excel 97.lnk" "W:\ProgMenu\"
Copy "E:\Ted\Shortcuts\Microsoft Access.lnk" "W:\ProgMenu\"

; End Core Apps

;ALPCS-BCC
If INGROUP("Citrix-ALPCS")
 Copy "E:\Ted\Shortcuts\ALPCS-BCC.lnk" "W:\ProgMenu\"
Endif