[windows2000] SV: SUS

  • From: "Svein Arild Haugum" <svein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 19:14:05 +0200

The time you assign is only the time to install updates.

A computer who are by a policy configured to use SUS check for updates every 24
hours. It does not check for updates at 7am, this wopuld cause a massive
traffic increase at 7am.

This means if you authorize a update in SUS Admin, some computers might not
download this package for 23 hours. Thus not install anything the next 7am

Mvh
Svein Arild