[windows2000] SV: Re: DNS

  • From: "Svein Arild Haugum" <svein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 15:56:51 +0100

I think that will create a problem, since a DNS server is authorative for a
zone it will not forward/lookup records wich is not defined there.
So if you define server1, you will comunicate with taht server. But if they add
servers/clients without letting you know you will not be able to look that
server up.

You will have to set up a zone transfer.

Mvh
Svein Arild