[windows2000] SNMP Checking in Windows 2K with VBS or WSH

  • From: Spriggs Jon <Jon.Spriggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 01:09:50 +0100

Hi all,

I want to run a script on three machines, where each machine checks the SNMP
tables on the other two machines. If one of those machines has a failure
(depending on certain conditions) I want to be able to trigger a pager.exe
file to inform the support staff.

Has anyone got a script like this in VBS or WSH? Does anyone know of a site
offering either a script or an application doing something like this?

If so, how easy are they to setup, and (most importantly) are they free?

Many thanks

Jon Spriggs
--
The presence of a "Fujitsu" address does not imply or assume that Fujitsu
Services, Fujitsu or any other company containing the Fujitsu name uses or