[windows2000] Re: Reconnect to disconnected session on load balancing

  • From: "Mike Semon" <msemon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 14:56:59 -0500

In article CTX439031 it says:

The user must disconnect gracefully from the server; for example, by
clicking Disconnect from the Start menu. The user must reconnect from the
same Citrix ICA Client computer (using the same client name).

I have experienced this numerous times if the connection is not disconnected
gracefully then you cannot reconnect to disconnected sessions. So if you
have a power
failure in the middle of your session it is losing that session information.

Regards,

Mike