[windows2000] Re: IP KVM?

  • From: "Mike Perrin" <perrinm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 15:16:06 -0400

We run Avocent's DSR2161 product, I think they have replaced this unit with a
newer unit.  We have been using it for 2 years now to control Windows servers,
it works well. It has ports for 16 servers, one local connection and one
digital connection.

Mike

>>> jeff.malczewski@xxxxxxxxx 05/02/05 10:55 am >>>
I am venturing down the road of IP KVMs..  Here's what I am looking for:

16 port
VGA, 2 USB and 2 PS/2 per channel
Support for SUN boxes
Support for WinTel boxes

Can anyone recommend a good one to me?  We aren't looking to spend a
fortune, but we aren't afraid to put good money on a good product,
either..  No "white box" specials, please..

Thanks all!