[windows2000] Re: Pre-defined list of groups for new users

  • From: <SEspeseth@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 14:06:37 -0600

Create a user that you can use as a template. Add that user to the required
groups. When you need to add someone new select this template user and then
select copy. All fields and attributes will be the same. We use this for
groups, logon bat file, and user drive. We just keep the template user
deactivated and named so that it appears at the top of the ad list, so that it
is easy to find.