[windows2000] Pre-defined list of groups for new users

  • From: geek geek <thin_computing@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 11:54:06 -0800 (PST)

Is there any way that when I add a user to AD, that
the user will become a member to a list of pre-defined

We have three groups that EVERY user needs to be added
to. I would like it so that when the user is created,
that user will automatically be added to the three
Domain is Windows 2000 SP3

Do you Yahoo!?
This Weeks Sponsor Pearl Software