[windows2000] Password rules enforced at the domain level; is this also true for Novell?

  • From: "Rod Falanga" <rjfalanga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Windows 2000 List'" <WINDOWS2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 07:38:23 -0600

Earlier on this list I asked if it were possible for me to enforce =
password
rules at an OU, or if it had to be enforced at the domain level.  I have
learned from this list, that it only can be enforced at the domain =
level.

Out of curiosity, I would like to know if a similar restriction exists =
for
Novell Netware?  (I am not familiar with Netware, so I don't know what =
the
equivalent terms would be in the Netware world.)

Rod
=A0