[windows2000] OT-Monitor Settings

  • From: "Ron Leach" <rleach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 10:14:54 -0400

Good Morning,

Running windows xp SP1.  We are running a workstation that has stereo
viewing capability.  I need a monitor that has at least a 100Hz refresh rate
for stereo viewing.  I found one in the office that had its refresh rate set
at 120 Hz.  When I moved it over to the workstation in question it only
shows a refresh rate of 85Hz (max).  I installed the monitor driver on the
workstation and also set the video card refresh settings.  I still only can
get 85 Hz max.  The video card in the problem box is much better than the
one I moved the monitor from.

Any ideas?

TIA

Ron