[windows2000] Re: OT: mp3 convertor

  • From: Mike Dillinger <miked@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Pratik Patel <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 10:11:02 -0700

--- Original Message
From: Pratik Patel <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, May 31, 2004 at 03:17AM PDT

PP> IS IT that the files on the tracks cd 's are wav files ???  but they have
PP> .cda extension......and not shown as files in folder

PP> can u give site for    music match jukebox please?

CDA is CD Audio.  I don't think it's WAV, but I could be wrong.

Winamp burns CD's for $14.95 or possibly the free version might do it.
I don't use it personally, but I've heard good stuff about it.

Winamp can be found at http://www.winamp.com/.
If you'd like to check out MusicMatch, their web site is
http://www.musicmatch.com/.

-MikeD