[windows2000] Re: OT - home usage

  • From: Jennifer Hooper <jennifer.hooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 13:24:04 -0700

I agree fullheartedly.  Unfortunately, there may be extenuating
circumstances, and too many times I have seen this.  There *are* software
packages out there that do this:  http://www.akrontech.com/
<http://www.akrontech.com/>
http://www.softpedia.com/public/cat/14/7/14-7-64.shtml
<http://www.softpedia.com/public/cat/14/7/14-7-64.shtml>   among others.  I
know that there is a token based system out there, having read about it in
CNet, but I can't find it.  That part, she's probably going to have to put
in the creative effort.

Jen

  _____